Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Life of Love

There's nothing here that I haven't said before. Just fold the pages back underneath. There's new happiness but the same apprehension that it won't last. Another chapter from the past. You see my dreams are glittering in gold right now. I don't want them to turn to dust. I'm a mirror of my own reflection but I must be blind if I can't see.

Darkness reveals innocence in light of times gone by. The feeling of guilt lingers on even when I'm clear. If only I could touch her. If only I could be with her once again. The nights we make love remind me that I am human. Truth is there's a lot of lust still seeping within me. And she's only got the tip of the iceberg.

The new life of love is here today. It's all I've ever wanted. It's all I ever dreamed about. I just need her arms around me once more. Maybe then the new life of love can give me a love of life once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment