Monday, January 2, 2012

The Atom Bomb ( Made My Way/Fall In Love With......)

Returning to the fray, so wretched, times are up before we sleep. Decked out like a nuclear zombie. I made my way to the atom bomb. I leave the driving to someone else's hands. I couldn't bring myself to look away but I fell in love with the atom bomb. That's why I made my way to the atom bomb.

Passion is fermented in the arms of change. They can only watch you sleep at night with a sense of distress. Seeing is believing but dreams are forbidden. Actions are well hidden. Sooner or later we'll all fall in love for the atom bomb. Don't ask me why but we need a new tomorrow. Changes, time, instance of distance. A disaster zone made only for us. That's why I made my way to the atom bomb.

Your love allows me to live. But the distance of December hours make dreams impossible. Those dreams of putting the finger on the trigger take on another life when remembering everything. I watch you sleep at night wishing to be stuck in the same little zone locked in time. But that's not how we do things. That's not part of the plan. I made my way to the atom bomb because it's the only way that I can believe. It's what gives me strength. That's why I made my way to the atom bomb. That's why I fell in love with the atom bomb.

Atoms, protons, neutrons - molecules in the sand. Burning in time. So fall in love with the atom bomb for me. Make your way to the atom bomb with me. The eternal outline wrapped together in us. All this could be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment