Friday, April 1, 2016

Kill Me In The Strawberry Fields

Kill me in the strawberry fields where no one may seem to notice. I bring the curtains and the veils, you can drink the wine sweetened with elderflower. Intoxicated on certain lusts which break the mould on growing old. It's here that we fed you, it's here that we led you down garden paths. Quick, dear, we're getting old.

Gorging on demise, a secret network - a disguise. I want to follow, I want to get lost in the image. To dream impossible things stuck on a level that's never giving, never yielding to the mistakes that have always been. I only escape in my dreams and even they start to suffocate. Kill me in the strawberry fields where no one may seem to notice. I bring the curtains and veils, you can drink the wine sweetened with elderflower. I fear that talking may make an enemy out of me.

1 comment: