Friday, May 19, 2017

Secret Life of Optimism

You can lay your hope in politics and a dream of a brighter tomorrow. They can see your vulnerability and it's just a step away. It's a game of Chinese Torture, whiling away the hours. I want to be taken into her secrets but I know I'm just hoping my life away.

There's too many times, too many hours, different regions, secret stations. I'd like to pay my respects but I haven't got the chance. In certain methods, I dream that new beginning but know there's another life just waiting to be pissed away in another longing. I want to forget and I want to be forgotten. 

I want to be taken into her secret life of optimism. I want to be taken for a fool. I want all this so I can believe in a better life. But I'm no nearer the secret to make that fantasy a reality. There's too many times that I've opted for something and returned with nothing.

Trade despair, trade apathy, trade despondency, trade sickness, trade health, trade your life, trade your wealth. 

It's your time to shine. Evading questions - the secret cue. And when it all falls apart, we'll blame everybody's chosen target. Because it's easier, more feasible, than taking blame for what we've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment