Sunday, September 5, 2010

Intimate Portrayal

An intimate portrayal lies beneath this shallow ground. I cannot disguise what else has been done. I yearn for you beneath the shroud of contemplation. In silence, the rush of thoughts fill me with the dread. I yearn for you like no other. The same thing happens every day. It's not leaving either because it's taken such a grip. What useless words people will say because I do not reveal anything at all.

An intimate portrayal inside your loving skin. A stretch of time, designed by our failings. Or mine in particular. A very claustrophobic dream that I take part in as the cameraman and the director. White scratch lines forms the rain I seek to pour across the land. I don't intend to form this only for fashion or useless property. I would only feel obliged to be let back into your world where I can see you smile for me in our own little privacy.

An intimate portrayal of love bounded by obsession. Speaking so much, I feel I've misled many in the forms of truth and reason. You'd think it would be impossible to so under noble deeds but surprises often come along. I feel helpless in my desire and am I really the one for you. I put up with a thousand lies a minute in my head, I forget to think that I could be human too just like you.

An intimate portrayal is when I see that smile on your face on my bed even when you're long gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment