Friday, February 10, 2023

Memory (It all seems so childish)

Worn down. A man mired in treacle. 
You may remind me when my eyes sting and the light keeps them closed. 

Was there any difference when the pain disappears but you can't breathe?
The thought of a love denied reminds me of a broken heart.
Stronger medication required dedication in the certain knowledge
You would have revelled in constant conflict.

She is not to be denied even in denial.
The fireworks destroy my mental façade,
Even when I'm close to regret.

The only memories you cherish are the ones of private fantasies
Your bones wither in the memory of it all
Muscle memory relinquishes at the thought
That you would enjoy destroying a person in love.

1, 2, 3, 4 
The psychological beatings that he's taken
5, 6, 7, 8
So many believe that he's faking
9, 10, 11, 12
He isn't breaking, he's broken
Here's a token of our esteem.
It all seems so childish

No comments:

Post a Comment