Wednesday, February 7, 2024

A Bundle of Anxiety

The disconnection resounds. How everything revolves. I am everyone's rejection. I've seen it all before. Your words can mislead a simple fool like me. To want something out of greed. I know you'd rather look away. I'd do the same if I were you.

Here lies the animal, broken, brittle and confused. The cliché lines in a lover's arms. Just like you to get into something you'd rather you didn't. Why do I feel sorry for the people who enter into the garden of pain and despair with me. Even if unwillingly. It's not like we do these things for free!

Masking tape, there's no escape. Whatever lies we've made before, I stupidly count the score every single time. I obviously give off the wrong vibe. I don't know how I can change that.

Run off on decoys, when I'm the one that destroys everything in sight. Nothing stays in light, you could kill me now and save yourself the misery from hanging on to a twisted mirror image of a forgotten time. 

A bundle of anxiety, a dress rehearsal for that heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment