Speak your mind, in your own time. There's spiders crawling out of the oven. I don't know who to turn to. It's seems it can't be you since I saw you slumped on a chair while you were away. Those muttering voices and the neon graffiti put me in a place where I can't believe. When I close my eyes, there's somebody standing right above me. Someone I just don't know.
Inanimate waves, distended torsos getting walked on for pleasure. My line of leisure for one and all. Make your way down and receive the gulleted sword. If you pay for her pictures she'll make you feel good. My By design I'd like to retreat from the world. Too many demands, too many egos wanting their price that destroy you from within.
Something they can't understand, it doesn't matter. They go with their skewed instincts. Having said that some things I wish there were things that could get done faster. To live without masters. You're watching me shut down twice in a decade. What's going to be the next chapter? Don't spoil it for me!
Comments
Post a Comment